WotLK PVP Unholy Death Knight PVP Guide (Quick)
Wrath Death Knight Guide
Welcome to our Unholy Death Knight PVP guide for WoW WotLK. This guide will show you what you need to know to play the Death Knight class as Unholy.
This is the Corpse Explosion build that I run. You have to be careful when you sacrafice your pet but the extra burst can be the difference between a win and a loss.
Gems can change based on your build, equipment and caps. You may need to adjust your gems to account for your gear.
- Meta: Chaotic Skyflare Diamond
- Red: Bold Cardinal Ruby
- Blue: Stormy Majestic Zircon (135 spell pen cap)
- Yellow: Mystic King’s Amber
You may need to adjust your enchants to your gear.
- Head: Arcanum of Triumph
- Shoulder: Inscription of Triumph
- Back: Spell Piercing
- Chest: Exceptional Resilience
- Bracers: Greater Assault
- Gloves: Crusher
- Waist: Eternal Belt Buckle
- Legs: Earthen Leg Armor
- Boots: Greater Assault
- Weapon: Rune of the Fallen Crusader
- Hit (5%)
- 135 Spell Penetration
- Critical Strike
- 1000+ Resilience
- Keep your diseases on the target. (The more enemies the better)
- Scourge strike for damage, Death Strike to heal.
- Spread diseases with Pestilence when possible.
- Death Coil when you have enough runic power
- Unholy presence is your main presence, switch to Frost if you are dying.