PVE WotLK Feral Druid Tank Guide (Quick)
Wrath Druid Guide
Welcome to our PVE Feral Druid Tank guide for WoW WotLK. This guide will show you what you need to know to play the Druid class as a Feral Tank.
The first of these two builds is for people without Lasherweave Battlegear. It’s also better for people with a lower gear score. Optional talents are Brutal Impact and Feral Instinct for stun or extra AoE damage.
This build is for people with Lasherweave Battlegear.
Gems can change based on your build, equipment and caps. You may need to adjust your gems to account for your gear.
- Meta: Austere Earthsiege Diamond
- Red: Shifting Dreadstone (1)
- Blue: Solid Majestic Zircon
- Yellow: Glinting Ametrine, Accurate Ametrine or Vivid Eye of Zul (to hit caps)
You may need to adjust your enchants to your gear.
- Head: Arcanum of the Stalwart Protector
- Shoulder: Greater Inscription of the Gladiator
- Back: Enchant Cloak – Major Agility
- Chest: Enchant Chest – Powerful Stats
- Bracers: Enchant Bracers – Major Stamina
- Gloves: Enchant Gloves – Major Agility
- Waist: Eternal Belt Buckle
- Legs: Frosthide Leg Armor
- Boots: Enchant Boots – Tuskarr’s Vitality
- Weapon: Enchant Weapon – Mongoose
- Stamina (By far your most important stat)
- Hit (8%, 263 rating)
- Expertise (26 soft cap)
- Dodge (Dodge is not as good as raw agility)
- Use Faerie Fire (Feral) on pull to generate extra aggro.
- Use Mangle (Bear) on cooldown and keep 5 stacks of Lacerate up.
- Use Berserk at the start and spam Mangle (Bear) and Maul on cooldown for aggro generation.
- Maul and Swipe (Bear) are used for AoE aggro. Try to hit every target with Change the targets so that everyone is hit by Maul.