WotLK PVE Balance Druid DPS Guide (Short)
Wrath Druid Guide
Welcome to our PVE Balance Druid guide for WoW WotLK. This guide will show you what you need to know to play the Druid class as Balance.
This is the end game Druid Build. This build works better as your gear improves and gets closer to BiS.
This build is more suited for entry level gear.
Gems can change based on your build, equipment and caps. You may need to adjust your gems to account for your gear.
- Meta: Chaotic Skyflare Diamond
- Red: Runed Cardinal Ruby
- Blue: Runed Cardinal Ruby or Purified Dreadstone (based on socket bonus)
- Yellow: Potent Ametrine
You may need to adjust your enchants to your gear.
- Head: Arcanum of Burning Mysteries
- Shoulder: Greater Inscription of the Storm
- Back: Enchant Cloak – Greater Speed
- Chest: Enchant Chest – Powerful Stats
- Bracers: Enchant Bracers – Superior Spellpower
- Gloves: Enchant Gloves – Exceptional Spellpower
- Waist: Eternal Belt Buckle
- Legs: Brilliant Spellthread
- Boots: Enchant Boots – Tuskarr’s Vitality
- Weapon: Enchant Weapon – Mighty Spellpower or Enchant Staff – Greater Spellpower
- Hit (10% from gear)
- Spell Power
- Critical Strike (45% cap)
- Haste (585 cap)
- Maintain Faerie Fire on the target.
- Cast Starfall when it’s off cooldown.
- Cast Force of Nature when it’s off cooldown.
- Chain cast Wrath during Eclipse (Solar), and cast Starfire during Eclipse (Lunar).
- Chain cast Wrath after leaving Eclipse (Solar), and cast Starfire after leaving Eclipse (Lunar), until the next Eclipse proc.
- Refresh your DoTs when outside of Eclipse. If you are in Eclipse cast either Wrath or Starfire
- If Eclipse has just started and your DoTs are down: refresh Insect Swarm for Solar and Moonfire for Lunar.
- If Eclipse just ended and your DoTs are down: refresh Insect Swarm if you just came out of Lunar, refresh Moonfire if you just came out of Solar.