PVP WotLK Balance Druid Guide (Short)
Wrath Druid Guide
Welcome to our PVP Balance Druid guide for WoW WotLK. This guide will show you what you need to know to play the Druid class as Balance.
This is the popular Balance PVP Build.
Gems can change based on your build, equipment and caps. You may need to adjust your gems to account for your gear.
- Meta: Chaotic Skyflare Diamond or Effulgent Skyflare Diamond
- Red: Runed Cardinal Ruby
- Blue: Stormy Majestic Zircon or Solid Majestic Zircon
- Yellow: Quick King’s Amber or Mystic King’s Amber
You may need to adjust your enchants to your gear.
- Head: Arcanum of Dominance or Arcanum of the Savage Gladiator
- Shoulder: Inscription of Dominance or Greater Inscription of the Gladiator
- Back: Enchant Cloak – Greater Speed
- Chest: Scroll of Enchant Chest – Exceptional Resilience
- Bracers: Enchant Bracers – Superior Spellpower
- Gloves: Enchant Gloves – Exceptional Spellpower
- Waist: Eternal Belt Buckle
- Legs: Sapphire Spellthread
- Boots: Enchant Boots – Tuskarr’s Vitality
- Weapon: Enchant Weapon – Mighty Spellpower or Enchant Staff – Greater Spellpower
- Spell Penetration
- Spell Power
- Critical Strike
- Pounce -> Entangling Roots
- Pounce -> Wrath -> Starfall
- Pounce -> Cyclone
- Optionally, you can use entangling roots as an opener.