PVP WotLK Resto Druid Guide (Quick)
Wrath Druid Guide
Welcome to our PVP Restoration Druid guide for WoW WotLK. This guide will show you what you need to know to play the Druid class as Restoration.
This is a popular Resto Druid PVP build. It contains Insect Swarm and doesn’t sacrafice survivability for damage.
- Nourish or Insect Swarm or Innervate
Nourish works well with more hots on the target.
Gems can change based on your build, equipment and caps. You may need to adjust your gems to account for your gear.
- Meta: Insightful Earthsiege Diamond or Trenchant Earthsiege Diamond
- Red: Runed Cardinal Ruby
- Blue: Purified Dreadstone or Glowing Dreadstone
- Yellow: Reckless Ametrine or Durable Ametrine
You may need to adjust your enchants to your gear.
- Head: Arcanum of Dominance or Arcanum of the Savage Gladiator
- Shoulder: Inscription of Dominance or Greater Inscription of the Gladiator
- Back: Spell Piercing
- Chest: Exceptional Resilience
- Bracers: Superior Spellpower
- Gloves: Exceptional Spellpower
- Waist: Eternal Belt Buckle
- Legs: Sapphire Spellthread
- Boots: Tuskarr’s Vitality
- Weapon: Enchant Weapon – Mighty Spellpower or Enchant Staff – Greater Spellpower
- Spell Power
- Hit rating
- Cast HoTs on your teammates.
- Cast DoTs on your enemies (when possible)
- Use Cyclone when possible to disrupt your enemies. Cyclone can be used to prevent healing on a target and secure a kill on a low health target.
- Stay near pillars to avoid getting burst down out in the open. Fake casting is also a useful skill to learn.