PVP WotLK Combat Rogue Guide (Short)
Wrath Rogue Guide
Welcome to our PVP Combat Rogue guide for WoW WotLK. This guide will show you what you need to know to play the Rogue class as Combat. With this setup you should be king of the Arena in no time!
You can choose Utility or Crit. If you need Crit you should take Serrated Blades. If you have lots of Critical Strike you can take Setup, Sleight of Hand and Elusiveness. Ruthlessness is another talent worth considering.
This build can be tweaked to fit your character.
Gems can change based on your build, equipment and caps. You may need to adjust your gems to account for your gear.
- Meta: Relentless Earthsiege Diamond
- Red: Fractured Cardinal Ruby
- Blue: Nightmare Tear (1)
- Yellow: Mystic King’s Amber or Rigid King’s Amber
You may need to adjust your enchants to your gear.
- Head: Arcanum of Triumph or Arcanum of Torment
- Shoulder: Inscription of Triumph or Greater Inscription of the Axe
- Back: Major Agility or Shadow Armor
- Chest: Powerful Stats
- Bracers: Greater Assault
- Gloves: Crusher
- Waist: Eternal Belt Buckle
- Legs: Icescale Leg Armor
- Boots: Greater Assault or Tuskarr’s Vitality
- Weapon: MH Berserking OH Titanium Weapon Chain
- Hit (5%)
- Attack Power
- Agility / Crit
- Armor Penetration
- Expertise (26)
You need at least 700 Resilience to not get melted the first time someone switches to you.